Why do you speak without grammar


So , i was passing by some of how to speak english fluently videos on youtube , 
When i met this one vid on 15 ways to speak fluently , while waiting for the video to finish loading . I read the comments , so , i was impressed by this comment . Even i just knew it like 5minutes ago
Excuse his english . 

Sometimes , when we write essay or what i am doing right now - blogging , 
I can make a sentence with amazing grammar . I mean , like there's like tinyyyy tiny tinnny chance of getting grammar mistakes . Kan ? Even with the Google Translate stuff , you can just type what you want , and tadaaaa it will translate. 
But when you are speaking , you are having a conversation with you english teacher (that need you to speak english with her , and in the class , and if you dont , 10cent per words ..) heh , so , your grammar turn upside down *its not a suitable word ...
Its because your left side and the right side of your brain ! 
See , the sir even highlighted , "the key is to link both sides of the brain together" 
Which clearly means , left side - which good in grammar , and right side - in speaking , 
Link both left and right , so the result will be , you are speaking with grammar !!! 

I do not know why i am so overwhelmed with this stuff ! 

Just to let you guys know , i can type , or make sentences well .! but if you ask me to speak in English , be prepare for the 'aaaa' 'urmmm' . You know why ? Tell me ? Tell me ? Tell me ? 
Well , its because i dont link my left side with my right side . 
So ze moralz of le ztory iz zo link your brainzzzzz. 

Adios amigo~

No comments:

Post a Comment