Terimalah aku ...

"...... Baik jadi lelaki je duh"
"...... Macam Jantan"

This happened to me . 

I do not have cute voice
I do not have polite giggles
I do not have beautiful face
I do not have cute face
I do not have perfect body
I do not have what guys need
I do not have soft character 

I have guttural voice
I have seal laugh
I have ugly face
I have not cute face 
I have a fat body
I have what other girls do not want to have
I am vicious

But then , i take this all as a Gift . 
They say , the way i laugh . I should be a boy instead of a girl 

Allah made me this way . I cant just say i hate everything
Im glad Allah made me this way 

Who knows 
If i have a cute voice , the guys will be seduced 
If i have polite giggles , i might be a btc*
Etc

Everything happens for a reason
No matter who you are , what are you 
You are you 
Please be grateful . 

And stop teasing others
Thats so bad
Seriously 
If you are too damn perfect ... 
No no
Nobody perfect . Thank you 

1 comment:

  1. I like you the way you are, awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete