...

Tersentap dengan Whatsapp member
"Women should not be the moon which everyone see uncovered . But women should be the sun which makes eyes bow down before seeing it" 

He said , its the Quote Of The Day . 
Alhamdulillah . 
Im grateful for having such a caring friend . 

Well , 
People make mistakes . I do . 
And i need people around me , 
To keep on reminding me . 
If i did something wrong .

I take this quote seriously . 
Eventho , i think that this guy.  Maybe having boredom strikes 
I dont know . 
What is his purpose sending me that kind of quote ?
But alhamdulillah for reminding me . 

I can say , 
Compared to other girls , ive met . Ive friend with . 
Well , i am better enough lah kot .
Atleast , im not giving my pictures for fun to the guys . 
Ive met a girl , she just know this guy for like a day ?! 
And she gave the guy her pictures . Can u imagine that ???
Ok . Lets skip 

Ikhtilat . Im talking about ikhtilat here
Honestly . Im not good at this things , 
I do speak to guys . I do laugh with guys
I do text guys . I do have feeling with guys . 

But , i am protecting myself at the same time
I do speak , but i do not speak lagha . 
But .... Maybe sometimes . When the guys like fanboying 
And i have to like cheer them , give them happiness
Evnthough i know it is wrong . Totally wrong . 
But ......... What can i do ? 

I do laugh wih guys . 
I do laugh like a seal . But ...
I cant deny the truth that when i laugh , i laugh so hard . 
That the guys think im one of them . 
Lets not talk about this 

I do text them . 
If and only they text me . Or i have some important things to say uknw ......
And i do have feelings for guys . 
Its normal kot . Typical for a girl . 
Well minat minat stuff is normal .
But insyaallah , new year . Everything change ! 

So ....
Iktilat doesnt mean 
You do not talk to either guys or girls .
AT ALL
You talk to girls or guys , 
But at the same time , you guarding yourself . You control yourself . 

So , thats it ...
Conclusion , that i can make is
" Jagalah Ikhtilat "
In Sya Allah 
Sedikit sedikit menjaga . 
Right....
"Be the sun , and not the moon"
Assalamualaikum 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment